Compared to a roof replacement or a full interior remodel, replacing your windows could be considered a small project. The benefits of new windows far outweigh its relatively small scale, which makes it a good investment regardless of whether you keep or sell your home. Let Renewal by Andersen® of Atlanta share why.
- New Windows Increase Curb Appeal. Your front windows are clearly visible from the curb, so it’s fairly obvious if they’re in a state of disrepair. New windows installation in Atlanta makes an immediate impact on your home’s appearance, and therefore your home’s curb appeal.
- New Windows Increase Your Home’s Value. Real estate agents agree that homes with newly-replaced windows are much easier to sell and can command a higher price. In fact, you can expect to recoup up to 90% of the total window replacement cost, should you decide to sell your home within the warranty period.
- New Windows Improve the View. If, for example, a bedroom window is facing a terrific view, you might want to consider switching to a different window type, such as picture windows. With modern window glass options – like our own exterior metal oxide coatings that cause water to sheet and reduce up to 99% of water spots – you’re likely to enjoy the view more with less effort.
- New Windows Improve Indoor Comfort. Did you know that as much as 25% of indoor heat is lost through windows? This happens because old windows easily conduct heat — which means that you lose more precious heat during winter and gain a lot of outdoor heat during summer. Our windows are made with Fibrex® material composite frames and double-glazed High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass, which are designed to reduce conductivity. New casement windows in Atlanta made with these materials practically guarantee comfortable interiors regardless of the outside weather.
- New Windows Save You Money. On top of being comfortable, you get significant savings on your monthly utility bills with new windows. Improved indoor temperatures mean a lower workload for your heating and air conditioning systems, which means less energy consumption. Given the longevity of modern replacement windows, they really do pay for themselves over time.