Caulking and weatherstripping are just some of the ways you can measure window quality. In fact, quality sometimes starts even before manufacturing. Renewal by Andersen® ensures high-quality replacement windows with a start-to-finish process.
We are accountable from sales to after-installation services. Our process starts when you schedule your in-home consultation. We will discuss your needs and preferences. We will also present our various designs and customization options for replacement windows in Marietta, GA.
After the consultation, we’ll do the rest. We conduct pre-installation measurements of your current window opening. We will then manufacture your windows based on these specifications. On installation day, we bring the right tools and equipment to install your replacement windows safely and efficiently.
We are one of the windows company in Marietta, GA, who take extra care when installing windows. We’ll lay out a drop cloth that will catch debris during the installation. We’ll set aside nearby furniture and valuables away from the workspace. We’ll even bring protective footwear to make sure no dirt or mud enters your home.
Here’s what we’ll do during the installation process:
• We’ll remove the existing windows carefully, without causing damage to your home.
• We’ll fit in your new windows. Due to our pre-installation measurements, they will fit exactly in the opening.
• We’ll test if your windows open and close properly. We’ll also make sure that your windows are level.
• If there are any gaps around the frame, we’ll fill it with insulating foam. This will ensure that your windows are airtight, weatherproof, and energy-efficient.
• We’ll cover the foam with matching window trim. This will also act as an insulator and water-resistant barrier.
• We’ll remove the protective film from your windows and polish the glass. We’ll clean up the work area and put furniture back in place.
If you find problems with your windows, we can repair them at no cost. As a top Marietta windows contractor, we back our products with strong warranties for your peace of mind. We cover the glass for 20 years from installation date, frame and non-glass components for 10 years, and installation for 2 years.
For long-lasting and beautiful windows, trust Renewal by Andersen of Atlanta. You can schedule a free in-home consultation today when you call (404) 947-5300. You can also reach us through our contact form.